Thursday, June 21, 2012

Women work so hard

I received a great tweet this week from Cassandra Washington @exceedlearning. 

"Wow! Women wrk so hard. They nd a space 2 relax."

How true is that? 

  • What woman you know doesn't do at least 3 jobs?
  • Who makes it look effortless most of the time?
  • Who doesn't get thanked enough?
  • Who slowly and quietly gets more overwhelmed each day?
  • Who will never complain about the load she bears?

We all know how important it is to take care of ourselves, but we often neglect it. 

When you make a space to relax in your home, at least you have a go-to spot when you need to regroup and your girlfriends and a bottle of wine don't happen to be handy.

Need Inspiration? Check out my website or my Pin Boards. While you're at my site, don't forget to sign up to get my BONUS Report ~ How to create your personal sanctuary. 

You work so hard, you need a space to relax!

 
 

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment