Friday, November 4, 2011

Women light up the world

Agosto 20Image by Jose Betancur via Flickr
I am so lucky that I grew up with a Mom who demonstrated that a woman can be strong, confidant and can do anything. Just by watching who she was, and how she kicked ass and how much respect and love she had, I not only was told the proverbial "you can do or be anything" but I saw it was really possible.
I am so lucky in that I get to meet, work with and befriend amazing women every month, every week, every day in my business. Women who I can call colleagues, fellow business owners and entrepreneurs who I either meet through doing business or who also associate with PartyLite. Women who graciously invite me into their homes for a special evening sharing warmth and friendship. Women who invite me to help them make a change in their life, adding income, adding confidence, adding new life skills or just making new friends of their own. 
I am SO lucky and I know it, I say it each day. Thank you for lighting up my world! I don't take you for granted. You make a difference every day, whether you realize it or not. You make a difference to me every day, whether I thank you or not.

Today, I thank you. Thank you for making my life the wonderful place it is.

I don't normally forward power point presentation videos but this is so in line with my thinking that I felt I needed to share it today. Enjoy. And do take some time to fill your lamp!


Shannon

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment